- Triple Layer Protective Mask
- With ear-loop adjustment buckles and 2 x DIY Iron-On Stickers per mask
- Reusable & Washable, protective function effective up to 10 washes
- Silver Treatment
- Melt blown filter layer
- OEKO-TEX® standard
- Waterproof & Repellent
- WHO compliant non-medical mask guideline
- Soft and comfortable
- Masks are in a plain colour + 2 DIY complimentary Iron-on stickers
- Material: hydrophilic & hydrophobic & non-woven melt-blown
- Outer Layer: Polyester
- Middle Layer: Polypropylene
- Inner Layer: Polyester & Viscose Rayon
- Size: 15 x 8.5cm / 5.9 x 3.34 inch
Complimentary Iron-On Stickers – Application Instructions (for Kids’ Mask only):
- Put sticker in desired position on mask – we suggest applying it on the fold as it will be easier to flat iron.
- Place a layer of cotton fabric on top of the whole mask. Ensure the cotton layer covers the whole mask in case the iron burn the outer layer.
- Prepare your iron (household grade), set it to cotton mode (204 °C / 400 °F) and wait until hot. Press iron down on top of the cotton layer, above the sticker position, for 12 seconds. Ironing longer than 12s will burn and destroy the fabric.
- Peel off backing after 12 seconds.
- The sticker is washable. 2 pieces per mask provided.
How to wear:
- Cover your nose and mouth with the mask and wear the earloop. Pull down the bottom part of the mask to cover the chin.
- Please store in a cool and dry place.
- We recommend washing it before first use.
- Soak the mask using warm and soapy water for 15 mins.
- Rinse the mask with clean water (do not rub)
- Dry the mask in room temperature.
- This is a premium washable and re-usable non-medical mask and it is understood that we do not suggest or imply, that this mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses. Soak and wash with soap and warm water before using and after each use (please refer to cleaning instructions for details). Please practice social distancing and wash your hands.
- Not for kids under 2 years old.